|May 26, 2020
Log in: 12.15pm
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
|$75.00 Incl. GST|
We have witnessed a rapid change in the employment, safety and industrial relations environment in the past month due to COVID-19.
To prepare employers for employees to return to the workplace, Safe Work Australia has published detailed information about a range of safety considerations.
In this webinar, Cooper Grace Ward partners, Belinda Winter and Annie Smeaton will explain what is expected of employers and will discuss: :
- steps an employer should take if it reasonably suspects someone has, or has been exposed to, the virus
- when and how to conduct risk assessments, including information on what is 'reasonably practicable'
- how to calculate and adhere to physical distancing rules such as the 4 square metre rule and what to do if these cannot be strictly followed
- how to clean and disinfect the workplace and when to do so
- what causes psychological injury and tips on how to manage mental health in the workplace and from home.
The webinar will be recorded so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the recording for future viewing.
We hope you are able to join us.