March 19, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Watch Part II of our COVID-19 (coronavirus) webinar series where we discussed the legal measures that organizations should consider to mitigate risk in response to the evolving pandemic.
- Force majeure: What's next?
- Business continuity and scenario planning
- Privacy considerations
- Protecting the health and safety of your employees in case of a workplace outbreak
- Immigration concerns amidst travel bans
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- James Goulden, QC, Litigation Partner, Vancouver
- Evelyn Li, Special Situations Partner, Toronto
- Julie Himo, Privacy and Litigation Partner, Montreal
- Kevin MacNeill, Employment and Labour Partner, Ottawa
- Chantal Arsenault, Immigration Partner, Montreal
This is a 60 minute webinar and its delivery is available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
- This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of British Columbia general hours CPD requirement.
- This program contains 1 hour of content, which may be claimed towards the Law Society of Ontario's Substantive Hours CPD requirement.
- This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.