Feb 25 2020
401 E. Jackson Street, Suite 2400, Tampa, FL (map)
As immigration policies evolve, human resources professionals and corporate counsel are confronted with a maze of legal issues. Join us for a review of immigration issues impacting businesses today. We'll provide insight to help you strategically manage enforcement and compliance issues affecting your global workforce.
Dilip Patel and Yova Borovska, shareholder and counsel in our Immigration practice, will discuss:
- The changing U.S. workforce and today's immigration landscape
- Immigration options
- Preparing for the new H-1B process
- I-9 compliance: work-site enforcement
- Challenges for employers
- Strategies for success
- 11:30 – 12:00: Registration and Lunch
- 12:00 – 1:00: Program
- 1:00 – 1:15: Q&A
- 1:15 – 1:30: Closing Remarks
Registration is required - click here to RSVP. Space is limited. Registration and lunch are complimentary.
An application for HCRI and SHRM credits has been submitted.