Miller & Martin with our friends at Jackson Spalding will host in-house counsel and the members of the Association of Corporate Counsel for a lunch presentation on February 19. The presentation will feature a practical discussion of internal and external communications considerations during a corporate crisis, as well as the legal aspect of crisis management/communication. This program is also open to in-house corporate communications and marketing professionals.
The presentation will cover:
- Types of crises corporations or brands may face such as accusations, corporate change, disaster response, environmental impact, labor disputes, loss of life, bankruptcy, data security breach, disgruntled employees, executive misconduct, leadership change, and social issues
- How to proactively prepare for and deal with business crises
- Examples of what to do and what not to do when reacting to a crisis or issue
- Legal aspects of crisis management and communication, including how to deal with internal and external investigations and enforcement actions.
This program has been approved for 1 hour of CLE credit for Tennessee and Georgia.
- Register using the RSVP form below. (Use "n/a" for any required fields that don't apply to you.)
- Click here to decline.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Registration/Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. – CLE Program
Miller & Martin
12th Floor Conference Center
832 Georgia Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37402
For directions and parking information, please click here.