|February 25, 2020||Cooper Grace Ward||T - +61 7 3231 2400|
|Breakfast: 7.30am||Level 21, 400 George Streetfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Start: 8.00am||Brisbane, Qld, 4000|
In this session, Zoe Trikamji and Rebecca Senini will discuss personal injuries decisions from 2019 involving both large and small awards.
During the session, we will look at:
- case examples handed down in Queensland throughout 2019, with a focus on economic loss awards
- the expert evidence presented
- which expert was accepted and why
- the way in which the Court calculated the award
- trends that have emerged.
We look forward to your joining in the discussion.