Bedell Cristin has been shortlisted in seven award categories in the Citywealth International Financial Centre (IFC) Awards 2020. The event will be held in London on 29 January.
Now in their ninth year, the Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards were established to highlight the excellence of the advisers and managers in the private wealth sector in the major international financial centres.
The award categories that Bedell Cristin are shortlisted in:
- Law Firm of the Year – Guernsey
- Law Firm of the Year – Jersey
- Law Firm of the Year – Bahamas, BVI & Cayman
- Law Firm of the Year – Litigation
- Lawyer of the Year – Litigation: David Cadin
- Lawyer of the Year – CI & IOM: Edward Bennett
- Lawyer of the Year – CI & IOM: Nancy Chien
To find out more about our award-winning offshore legal services click here