How do you get pharmaceutical patent drafting right? With the high value and international reach of the products involved, it's important to give your patent applications the best chance of success around the world.
In this webinar, we'll walk through best-practice drafting tips for different types of patent applications filed over the lifetime of a typical pharmaceutical product, to ensure they have the best chance of success in Europe.
- how to set your application up to reach the EPO's famed added subject matter "Gold Standard" for making amendments;
- the EPO's unique approach to crystal forms/polymorphs and purity;
- what you need to do to clearly define your formulations;
- medical use claims and patent term extensions (SPCs); and
- how much data you actually need to deal with the EPO's problem-solution approach and the current Enlarged Board of Appeal referral on plausibility.
We hope you'll be able to join us.
Click here to join
Any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to email our events team.