The Unicase team provides full assistance for opening an account by documents preparation, collection, coordination with the bank and advising on related issues. Bank account opening proceeds upon Steps I-III as described below.
Start by finding the best matching bank and choose account currency (KZT, EUR, USD, etc.) and product you want (saving, deposit, loans etc.) in advance.
- bank application, sample signatures, seal card, and other forms;
- foundation documents of a company and founder/participant(s): BIN/TAX certificate trade extract, charter/regulations/AoA etc.
- documents to the director of a company (ID card/passport/PoA) and person(-s) authorised to sign bank documents;
- orders, resolutions, minutes of the meeting on opening a bank account and confirming the authority of the person(s) to sign the relevant documents;
- identification document (ID card/passport) of the final beneficiary of a company/founder/participant(s);
- copy of state license (if applicable);
- other additional bank forms.
Documents mentioned in Step II shall be submitted to the relevant local bank on the spot via filing banking forms/applications.
Duration for opening a bank account? Within 1-3 weeks from the submission date.
Who can act as banking documents signatory? The company HQ office/founder, director and/or representative acting upon PoA authorised to sign the relevant banking documents/forms.
How should documents be certified? If executed outside of Kazakhstan: signed, sealed (if applicable), notarized and legalized/apostilled; if executed in Kazakhstan: signed and sealed. Documents shall be executed or translated into Kazakh or Russian languages.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.