BVI Webinar Series: Key Developments Affecting BVI Companies
Session 1: Recent Changes to BVI Company Law: What You Need to Know
In this first in a series of monthly webinars, Partners Robert Briant, Anton Goldstein and Counsel Rachael Pape provide a practical overview of recent changes to company law in the British Virgin Islands and discuss the potential impacts on BVI companies.
Key topics include:
- the new requirement for BVI companies to prepare annual financial returns;
- public accessibility of names of current directors of BVI companies;
- changes to the strike off and dissolution regime;
- new requirements for voluntary liquidators of BVI companies; and
- other changes arising out of the BVI Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2022
To view the video please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.