|March 24, 2022 to March 25, 2022
|Sofitel Brisbane Central
249 Turbot Street
Broadcast live through our event platform
|T - +61 7 3231 2400
|Early bird $490 Incl. GST|
Join us for the Annual Adviser Conference on 24 & 25 March 2022
I am delighted to invite you to Cooper Grace Ward's 13th Annual Adviser Conference, to be held on 24 and 25 March at Sofitel Brisbane Central and broadcast live through our event platform.
Such a lot is changing at the moment that we need to rethink some things we have been doing for many years.
Join our team of leading experts as they equip you with a detailed understanding of what will affect you and your clients in 2022 and show you how the major developments of the past 12 months have changed the industry.
2022 conference highlights include:
- Current thinking on how best to structure to protect assets, especially after the cases we saw in 2021
- Critical SMSF updates
- Pensions in SMSFs – what are the real considerations?
- In 2022, should I become a director of a company?
- What has changed recently to make this more complex than ever?
- The ATO's hit list for trusts, and what common practices are on the radar
- Can I resettle a trust, what are the implications and what am I missing if this is my main concern?
- Is a discretionary trust the best answer, and what are some alternative trust types to consider?
- Do the recent developments in service entities affect yours?
- What is better – a share sale or a business sale, and what are the different implications?