December 3, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12:25 p.m.
Alston & Bird partners Paul Monnin and Albert (BJ) Stieglitz will co-chair the 28th Annual Securities Litigation and Regulatory Practice seminar hosted by the Atlanta Bar Association. Featuring remarks from senior SEC and DOJ officials, as well as panels comprised of leading members of the federal bench and securities litigation bar, the seminar will cover a range of topics critically relevant to corporate counsel, compliance professionals, securities litigators, and others. Speakers will cover recent enforcement actions, SEC and DOJ enforcement priorities for 2022 and beyond, best practices in defending against enforcement actions, and tips for success in civil, criminal and administrative securities litigation.
Featured speakers include:
- Allison Herren Lee – Commissioner, SEC
- Lisa Miller – Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, DOJ
- Steven D. Grimberg – U.S. District Judge, Northern District of Georgia
- Avi Perry– Acting Chief, Market Integrity and Major Frauds Unit, Fraud Section, Criminal Division, DOJ
- Former Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission officials
3 CLE Hours, including 1 Trial Practice
For more information or to register, please click here.