In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On additional measures to support the service sector" No.УП-6318 dated September 30, 2021 (the "Decree No.УП-6318"), incentives on customs duties of following goods and transports imported into Uzbekistan are extended until January 1, 2024:
- new medical equipment, components, spare parts and consumables for medical equipment imported by legal entities, including under lease agreements;
- new ambulances imported by non-governmental medical organizations for their own needs (HS code 8703 22 101 0, 8703 23 193 0, 8703 24 101 0, 8703 31 101 0, 8703 32 191 0, 8703 33 191 0);
- equipment, machinery, raw materials, components and spare parts, construction and other materials (including furniture and inventory) for the construction, reconstruction and equipping of theme parks, hotels and other accommodation facilities;
- vehicles used for the carriage of passengers and having, 8 or more seats except the driver's seat, from the moment of production of which there have passed no more than 5 years;
- warehouse equipment, handling equipment, units, spare parts and other goods not produced in the republic, intended for the provision of transport and logistics services;
- equipment, mechanisms and spare parts for cable cars, ski lifts, funiculars and other similar objects, attractions "bungee jumping" and "zipline", controlled (airship, balloon) and uncontrolled (free flight) balloons, gondolas, equipment for "rafting "and "flyboarding", as well as "buggycar", phaetons, land vehicles converted into accommodation for the night (mobile homes) or cafe-vans ("food truck"), motor boats and quad bikes.
Following goods imported into Uzbekistan are exempted from customs duties from October 1, 2021 to January 1, 2024:
- educational laboratory and special equipment and inventory for educational organizations according to the lists formed in accordance with the established procedure;
- non-prohibited slot machines (HS code 9504 30 200 1, 9504 30 200 9), video game equipment (HS code 9504 30 100 0) and automatic bowling equipment (HS code 9504 90 800 9);
- new dental and cosmetic equipment, components and spare parts and consumables for them imported by legal entities, including under lease agreements.
In addition, within the framework of the Presidential Decree No.УП-6202 dated April 7, 2021, zero customs duty applies to the import of following goods:
- playback servers for displaying 3D content;
- movie screens;
- digital projectors with lens, lamps, polarizing filters;
- acoustic systems and screen loudspeakers;
- professional passive subwoofers;
- integrated media servers;
- xenon short arc lamps for digital projectors;
- sound processors;
- lenses for the projector;
- ultra-bright passive 3D-systems of light tripling for screens;
- 3D glasses.