ENSafrica is pleased to announce that the following practitioners in Ghana, Mauritius and South Africa have been promoted to Executive, bolstering our service offerings in these practice areas and jurisdictions:
- Jacqui Kaufmann | Shipping and Logistics | CPT
- Joseph Konadu | Dispute Resolution | ACC
- Kathleen Taylor | Banking and Finance | CPT
- Noma Modise | Project Development and Project Finance | JNB
- Patricia Jane Mumuni | Corporate Commercial | ACC
- Rakhee Dullabh | Corporate Commercial | JNB
- Shrivan Dabee | Dispute Resolution | MRU
"Their outstanding achievement is all the more commendable amid the enormous challenges of the past year," said ENSafrica Chief Executive, Mzi Mgudlwa. "It would not have been possible without our clients and the trust they have continued to place in us."
"We wish our Executives all the best in their new roles, and we have every confidence that they will be successful in their respective practice areas," added ENSafrica Chairman, Michael Katz. "We are looking forward to seeing the positive impact that their leadership will have for our clients."
We sincerely thank you for your ongoing loyalty to, and support of, ENSafrica.