The recent introduction of the Singapore Variable Capital Company (the "VCC") combined with the traditionally recognised and trusted Cayman Islands fund model options, Singapore and the Cayman Islands together facilitate significant and beneficial investment fund structuring options available to asset managers in the broader Asian investor marketplace.
29 October, 2020 | 4:00PM SGT | English
In this webinar, we will have an interactive discussion focusing on the various value propositions which each jurisdiction has to offer.
Topical highlight areas will include:
- An outline of the legislative and regulatory framework in each jurisdiction.
- Primary products and their main uses/ benefits.
- Regulatory requirements for fund products, including and analysis of the costs and ease of set up.
- Regulatory environment and licensing requirements for functionaries (Managers/ Administrators/ Custodians).
- Tax landscape.
- Ongoing maintenance requirements (Audit/ Licence fees).
- Economic Substance.
- Marketing restrictions.
Executive Director, Head of Legal Services, South East Asia, Vistra Singapore
Partner, PwC Singapore
Partner, Walkers' Singapore