This LIVE webinar provides you the practical views on the new fund platform, a "Deep Dive" examination of the fund setup and an update on the proposed tax concession for carried interest under the new Hong Kong Limited Partnership Fund.
25 September, 2020 | 3:30PM HKT | English
The Hong Kong Limited Partnership Fund Regime ("HKLPF"), which was effective on 31 August 2020, is a significant milestone for the Private Funds industry in Hong Kong and ushers in a competitive fund structure that is faster, cheaper and more efficient to operate and maintain than those from other jurisdictions. In our previous webinar, distinguished guest speakers from the Hong Kong Monetary Authority ("HKMA"), Sidley Austin, and EY provided a high-level overview of key benefits and tax considerations.
In this session, the speakers will provide practical views on the platform, a "Deep Dive" examination of the fund setup and an update on the proposed tax concession for carried interest under the new HKLPF.
Join us for this highly informative and interactive English session, and stay ahead of the curve!
- Moderator - Albert Ming, Head of Alternative Assets, North Asia, Vistra
- Challenges and our solution – the new fund platform in Hong Kong!
- Speaker - Anson Law, Market Development Division, HKMA
- A practical guide to establishing a new fund under the HKLPF Regime
- Speaker - Effie Vasilopoulos, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Hong Kong's proposed tax concession for carried interest (Latest Update)
- Speaker - Vanessa Chan, Partner, International Tax and Transaction Services, Asia-Pacific Financial Services, EY
*CPT: Attendance Certificate for CPT will be issued upon request after the session