Subscribe to OnAir with Akin Gump via iTunes, SoundCloud, YouTube, Spotify and Google Play.
In this episode, Akin Gump antitrust partners Gorav Jindal and Corey Roush, fresh off a two-week trial, discuss the nuts and bolts of litigating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Among the topics covered:
- Antitrust litigation in the COVID context.
- The challenges of remote trial preparation.
- Technology: its advantages and disadvantages in the new normal.
- Trial behind plexiglass and masks.
- The post-COVID courtroom.
Click here to learn more about Akin Gump’s antitrust/competition practice.
This document is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. You should not act or rely on any information in this document
without first seeking legal advice. This material is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you
have any specific questions on any legal matter, you should consult a professional legal services provider.