We have just released our monthly update podcast, in which we discuss and debate the key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Catherine Bagge.
- High Court finds no unfairness in bank's restructuring of loan arrangements
- High Court considers receiving bank's liability in context of APP fraud
- High Court grants freezing injunction in relation to stolen non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- High Court finds identity of those giving instructions to lawyers not protected by litigation privilege
- Party penalised in costs for disproportionate application to strike out witness evidence for non-compliance with PD 57AC
- English court judgment enforced in China for the first time following landmark policy announcement
- High Court considers when recast Brussels Regulation continues to apply in transitional cases
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.