WHEN: Thursday, January 28 at 1pm UK GMT.
WHERE: Online / Zoom Webinar
MORE INFORMATION LINK: https://www.rahmanravelli.co.uk/expertise/cryptocurrency/#events
REGISTRATION LINK: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7lCwLMvqRleEOqletLF58w
A worldwide panel of experts has been assembled by Rahman Ravelli for a webinar that will examine the best ways to manage all aspects of cryptocurrency fraud.
The event, entitled "Cryptocurrency Fraud: Investigating, Managing Risks and Recovering Assets'', will be held on January 28 at 1pm UK GMT. It has been devised to address key aspects in offensive investigations and risk management and pinpoint the best strategies to safely recover assets from those who are not entitled to them.
The webinar will be of value to cryptocurrency exchanges, wallet services providers, traders, investors, Blockchain-based financial institutions, Blockchain analytics companies, decentralised exchanges, lending platforms and digital assets data providers as well as general counsel, legal professionals and law enforcement.
It will analyse:
- Pre-seizure takedown - planning an investigation and the available courses of action.
- Time of takedown - what happens after you begin court proceedings.
- After takedown - the importance and value of negotiation and/or enforcement.
- Potential pitfalls and defence considerations.
- Recent developments in these areas.
A range of UK and overseas case studies will be scrutinised by the panellists, giving those who attend an insight into the different methods used by professionals across the globe to tackle crypto fraud.
All of the panellists have in-depth experience of working on crypto cases in their respective regions.
The panel will include:
- Syed Rahman - Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli, UK.
- Danny Ong - Partner, Rajah and Tann, Singapore.
- Amanda Wick - Chief of Legal Affairs at blockchain intelligence platform, Chainalysis, USA.
- Adrian Andrychowski - Senior Associate, JDP, Poland.
- Josie Welland - Associate, Rahman Ravelli, UK.
Please click here to register.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.