In this edition:
- Court rules on adjudication decision effect on final account process
- Can a collateral warranty be a Construction Act 'construction contract'?
- Assignee of a funder's warranty – are its repair costs too remote to recover?
- A clause to avoid black holes on assignment – did it work?
- Updated Building Regulations Manual and searchable Approved Documents index
- Government policy paper on transparency in public procurement
- Building Safety Act: leaseholder protection and approved inspectors insurance regulations issued
- Building Safety Act: Secretary of State letter to building owners and managing agents
- Building Safety Act: secondary legislation consultations
Downloads Download Document
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe - Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2021. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.