Join McMillan's annual Employment and Labour Seminar on Tuesday, October 5th as we address significant legal developments and provide practical advice on responding to employee issues.
We are running several sessions throughout the day and invite you to choose which ones you'd like to attend.
Sessions will be recorded and available for future playback.
- General Session | 11:15 am – 12:15 pm (ET)
We will cover top issues for BC, AB, ON, QC and Federally-regulated employers
- Breakout Sessions | 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (ET)
Join one of our sessions as we cover the following topics:
- Case law update
- COVID case law update
- Quebec case law update (this session will be in French)
- Current issues relating to vaccinations in British Columbia
- Best practices and practical tips for return to office
These sessions qualify for Substantive hours in Ontario, CPD hours in BC, and CLE hours in Quebec.
HR Accreditation: pending approval
Log-in details will be e-mailed once you RSVP that you are attending: