|May 31, 2023
Log on: 8.15am
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
This interactive program will allow you to gain useful knowledge about the relevant legal risks, rights and responsibilities of employers, and how to manage legal and employment issues from a practical perspective.
Topics for discussion include:
- making the right recruitment decisions
- taking positive steps to manage employees' performance
- how to correct poor performance
- impact of mental health conditions in managing performance
- performance management of employees working externally
- managing employee performance in the virtual environment including privacy considerations
- legal risks and how to minimise them.
We hope that you are able to join us.