Earlier this year, Clark Wilson was recognized by the Great Place To Work® Institute across six distinctive categories in 2021 including:
- Best Workplaces" in Canada
- Best Workplaces" in British Columbia
- Best Workplaces" in Professional Services
- Best Workplaces" for Women
- Best Workplaces" for Mental Wellness
- Best Workplaces" for Giving Back
To better understand the role of leadership in cultivating a strong workplace culture at Clark Wilson, the experts at Great Place To Work® invited our Managing Partner James Speakman for a live fireside chat.
This complimentary session will cover the following topics:
- Building Trust – Trust as a critical foundation for successful leadership
- Human-Centred Leadership – Prioritizing people within the organization
- Daring To Be Vulnerable – The importance of being authentic as a leader
- Q&A Session
Register now and save your free virtual seat for this event.
Date & Time
Great Place To Work® Presents: Bold Acts of Leadership Fireside Chat with James Speakman
Thursday, October 7th, 2021 | 10:00 – 11:00 am Pacific Time / 1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern Time
About Great Place To Work® Institute
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by The Globe & Mail (Canada) and Fortune magazine (USA). GPTW provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. Visit GPTW at greatplacetowork.ca.