- For federal matters, the Federal Code of Civil Procedure.
- For local matters, the Code of Civil Procedure of each state.
- For commercial matters, the Commerce Code.
Answer ... Mexico is a party to the Inter-American Convention on Extraterritorial Validity of Foreign Judgments and Arbitral Awards, signed on 8 May 1979 in Montevideo, Uruguay. The convention was approved by the Senate and published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on 4 February 1987, and promulgated in the Official Gazette of the Federation on 20 August 1987.
- For federal and commercial matters, the district judge.
- For local and commercial matters, the local civil judge.