|March 02, 2020||Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400||$75.00 Incl. GST|
|Log in: 12.15pm|
In Australia, regardless of what industry you work in, paying employees correctly is a complex legal matter. With serious criminal sanctions and reforms looming, now is the time to learn how to effectively conduct a wage audit and explore the key steps to reduce risks of underpayment claims and prosecutions.
This session will examine:
- identifying wage theft and the cause
- a 'how to' guide to conduct an effective wage audit
- tips to ensure compliance by reviewing operations and implementing changes
- ways to reduce your exposure to 'wage theft' litigation
- an examination into recent cases involving underpayments.
The webinar will be recorded, so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the live recording for future viewing.