MoFo News Item
Morrison & Foerster was recognized in the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America, with 95 lawyers receiving 156 individual recognitions across various practices and offices in the United States. Among the firm's ranked lawyers, five were named "Lawyers of the Year," including:
- Dennis L. Jenkins, Securitization and Structured Finance Law, Boston
- G. Brian Busey, Litigation – Patent, Washington, D.C.
- Jay de Groot, Venture Capital Law, San Diego
- Michael R. Ward, Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, San Francisco
- Tom E. Wilson, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Palo Alto
Established in 1983, Best Lawyers is one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession. Additional recognitions are also awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location.
The complete list of this year's rankings can be found here.