The Blakes Employment & Labour group invites you to attend a client seminar on current employment and labour law issues in Canada.
Topics and Speakers:
- Recent Developments in Dismissal Law
Andrea York, Partner
- "But He Threw the First Punch!": A Legal Update on
Violence in the Workplace
Daryl Cukierman, Partner
- Who's the Boss? Trends in Independent Contractor
Noemi Blasutta, Associate
- Immigration Law: Accessing Global Talent
Andrew Cumming, Partner, Cumming & Partners
- Repeal, Replace...Repeat? Legislative Update
Natalie Bussière, Partner, Jordan Schubert, Associate and Laura Dunnigan, Associate
- #WeToo: Sexual Harassment Class Actions
Anna Abbott, Counsel
- What to Expect When an Employee Is Expecting: Leave of Absence
Laura Blumenfeld, Associate
- How Much Is Too Much? Constructive Dismissal and Change in the
Mandatory Continuing Education
Law Society of Ontario
This program contains 3 hours and 30 minutes of Substantive
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.
Human Resources Professionals Association
This program has been approved for 3.5 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) under Section A of the CPD Log of the HRPA.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Breakfast and Registration:
8 – 9 a.m.
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Lunch and Networking:
1 – 2 p.m.
401 Bay Street
8th Floor, Simpson Tower
Toronto, Ontario (Map)
The final day for registering is
Thursday, June 13, 2019.
If you would like more information about this program, please contact us by email.