Wednesday, 11 January 2023
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Foreign Companies in Malaysia: Branch Office, Representative Office or Local Subsidiary?
About this talk
Do you want to establish a local presence in Malaysia and expand your business in Asia? Malaysia continues to be attractive for foreign companies due to its growing economy. It is also a practical base for servicing other ASEAN markets due to its strategic location and ease of conducting business. A foreign company can consider registering a branch office, establishing a representative office or incorporating a local subsidiary. Join us for this online talk to find out which option works best for your business and the rules and regulations applicable.
- "Foreign company" and the Companies Act 2016
- Registering a branch office
- Establishing a representative office
- Incorporating a local subsidiary
- Anis Mohd Sohaimi, Associate, Corporate Practice Group
- Mira Mashor, Associate, Corporate Practice Group