Attorneys from across Cadwalader's Financial Services Group were recognized in Chambers USA 2021, including:
- partners Brian Foster and Ray Shirazi ranked in "Capital Markets: Structured Products," with special counsel Nicholas Allen recognized as "Up and Coming";
- partners Steven Lofchie, Ivan Loncar, Ray Shirazi and Lary Stromfeld ranked in "Derivatives," with newly-elected partner Nihal Patel recognized as "Up and Coming";
- partner Scott Cammarn ranked in "Financial Services Regulation: Banking (Compliance)";
- partner Steven Lofchie ranked in "Financial Services Regulation: Broker Dealer (Compliance)";
- partner James Frazier ranked in "Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation"; and
- partner Dorothy Mehta ranked in "Hedge Funds."
Cadwalader's full results are available on the Chambers website.
Chambers' ranking methodology is based on independent, proprietary research collected from thousands of interviews with clients and law firms.