- Extension of COVID-19 health measures until 27 Feb. 2022
The government of Bermuda has extended current COVID-19 health measures until 27 Feb. 2022. All travelers entering Bermuda will be required to:
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result taken within 24 hours of departure;
- Pay the Travel Authorization fee and provide proof of health insurance;
- Provide proof of having been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to departure;
- Undergo on-arrival PCR testing or antigen testing;
- Undergo a 10-day quarantine period;
- Undergo antigen testing on day 10 of quarantine.
What are the Changes?
The government of Bermuda issued a seventh extension on the current COVID-19 health measures. This extension will remain in place for 30 additional days.
Originally published 21, January 2022
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.