On March 19, 2021, the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is hosting its 4th annual "Hot Topics in Global Advertising Law" conference. The program will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. ET. To register, click here.
The first panel, "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Global Campaigns," will be moderated by Paula Fernandez Pfizenmaier, from Bruchou in Argentina. The speakers will be:
- Dina Eldib, Eldib & Co. (Egypt)
- Geraint Lloyd-Taylor, Lewis Silkin (U.K.)
- Denise Mirandah, Mirandah Asia (Singapore)
- Kanu Priya, Kan & Krishme (India)
- Valdir Rocha, Veirano (Brazil)
The second panel, "Misleading Comparative Advertising Campaigns," will be moderated by Brinsley Dresken, from Lewis Silkin in the U.K. The speakers will be:
- Caroline Bouvier, Bernard-Hertz-Bejot (France)
- Daniel Haije, Hoogenraad & Haak (Netherlands)
- Kelly Harris, Miller Thomson (Canada)
- Uri Weinstok, BLP (Costa Rica)
The third and final panel, "Influencers, Disclosures, and Social Media," will be moderated by Melissa Steinman from Venable in the U.S. The speakers will be:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Hande Hancer, Gun + Partners (Turkey)
- Erik Ullberg, Wistrand (Sweden)
- Justina Zhang, TransAsia Lawyers (China)
The program has also been approved for CLE credit in New York and California.
We hope you'll join us for our virtual event -- and we hope to see you in person next year!