Software as a Medical Device – also referred to as SaMD – is one of the fastest growing innovations in the medical device industry. As with any technology that experiences rapid adoption, challenges related to IP protection often follow. In this podcast series, Finnegan attorneys take a closer look at IP considerations to be aware of for SaMD developers.
- SaMD Series: Branding Considerations
- SaMD Series: What Should Tech Companies Know?
- SaMD Series: Open Source Licensing and Trade Secrets
- SaMD Series: The Interplay Between IP and FDA Submissions
- SaMD Series: What Should Life Sciences Companies Know?