Tuesday, December 3, 2019
8:00 am–5:00 pm ET
Hilton Short Hills
41 John F Kennedy Pkwy
Short Hills, NJ
Arnold & Porter invites you to its complimentary full-day program on the current state of federal and state investigations and enforcement activity involving the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. High-level former government enforcement attorneys will offer their insights into current and developing government theories, and you will learn from experienced civil, criminal and regulatory enforcement counsel on how to anticipate and avoid enforcement, and drive successful resolutions when enforcement does occur.
Hear insights from Andrew Bruck, Executive Assistant Attorney General, and David Eskew, Chief, Health Care & Government Fraud Unit, at the United States Attorney's Office, District of New Jersey, and join the discussion.
- False Claims Act enforcement developments and trends
- Key risk areas including recent DOJ inquiries involving pricing and patient assistance programs, and developing state attorneys general actions
- Global anti-corruption investigations, defense and compliance
- Antitrust enforcement by the FTC and DOJ
- Current regulatory enforcement risks and trends
4.25 hours CA and 6.0 hours NY MCLE credit is pending.
1 hour Ethics CLE credit is pending.
CLE credit in other jurisdictions may also be available upon request.