|November 27, 2019
|Cooper Grace Ward
Level 21, 400 George Street
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
|T - +61 7 3231 2400
With 2019 rapidly drawing to a close, we'd like to invite you to join partners Annie Smeaton and Belinda Winter in the final HR Forum of the year.
This seminar will provide a comprehensive overview of what has happened in IR this year in terms of changes, big cases and what to expect next year, as well as practical guidance on a range of current issues affecting HR professionals.
The main topics for discussion include:
- critical ATO update: have you been treating annual leave loading correctly for compulsory superannuation purposes?
- changes to Whistleblower laws and its implication for employers
- industrial manslaughter reforms: directors, managers and in-house counsel beware
- 4 yearly review of modern awards – are your employment agreements up-to-date
- additional significant cases, developments and trends in the area.
We look forward to you joining in the discussion.