On May 7 at 12 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys Blake Hornick, Scott Carlson, and Michael Dunn are presenting a cybersecurity CLE webinar.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is promoting more robust disclosures regarding cybersecurity risks, controls, and incidents for investors, placing increased responsibility on public companies due to the "grave threats" cyber poses on the markets. With cyber high on the SEC's agenda, boards, in-house legal teams, and CIO's need to know how to manage their cyber-risk exposure, establish oversight, develop response plans, and prepare for disclosures.
Seyfarth's Capital Markets and Privacy & Securities lawyers join forces for this webinar to provide timely guidance on:
- The cyber threat landscape
- Duties of the board in cybersecurity
- Who the regulators are and what they expect of public companies
- Disclosure controls and procedures
- Risk assessments and the costs to maintain protections
- Disclosure and reporting considerations
For more information and to register for the webinar, click here.