The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance recently elected four new members to its Executive Committee.
The new Executive Committee members are:
- Vice President, Americas -- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico).
- President, Asia Pacific -- Peter Le Guay, Thomson Geer (Australia).
- Vice President, Asia Pacific -- Chie Kasahara, Atsumi & Sakai (Japan).
- Vice President, EMEA -- Anikó Keller, Szecskay Attorneys (Hungary).
Each of them will serve a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2021.
They join the following members, who are currently serving on the Executive Committee:
- Chairman -- Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Frankfurt Kurnit (United States of America).
- Vice Chairman -- Daniël Haije, Hoogenraad & Haak (Netherlands).
- Treasurer & Secretary -- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (UK).
- President, Americas -- Paula Fernnadez Pfizenmaier, Bruchou (Argentina).
- President, EMEA -- Dusan Nitschneider, Nitschneider & Partners (Slovakia).