The Competition Roundup offers a comprehensive overview of Turkish competition law during 2016, as well as insight on trends and developments in Turkey during the period.
Topics covered include key decisions by the Competition Board, new investigations launched, legislative developments, as well as sector inquiries.
- Regulatory framework in Turkey
- The investigation process
- Competition-sensitive agreements
- Top recent competition fines in Turkey
2016 Competition Board Activity
- Key figures from 2016
- Notable Board decisions in 2016
- Short form Board decisions in 2016
- Investigations launched by the Board in 2016
Sector Inquiries by the Competition Board
- Cement sector
- Movie theatre sector
Developments in Competition Legislation
- M&A notifications
- Motor vehicle block exemption
- R&D block exemption
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.