The Competition Roundup offers a comprehensive overview of Turkish competition law during 2017, as well as insight on trends and developments in Turkey during the period.
Topics covered include key decisions by the Competition Board, new investigations launched, as well as legislative and judicial developments.
- Regulatory framework in Turkey
- The investigation process
- Competition-sensitive agreements
- Top recent competition fines in Turkey
2017 Competition Board Activity
- Key figures from 2017
- Notable Board decisions in 2017
- Short form Board decisions in 2017
- Investigations launched by the Board in 2017
Developments in Competition Legislation
- Changes to Merger Control Regime
- Consumer Court Jurisdiction
- Exemptions in Insurance Market
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.