This issue of Frontiers in Finance outlines the latest financial services insights, with a focus on culture.
The financial services industry needs a fundamental change in attitude and culture to respond to the new environment. This is why we have chosen to devote much of this issue of frontiers to issues of culture. We believe culture is the new fundamental challenge.
Articles in this edition include:
- Making a bank marriage work - Overcoming the cultural barriers
- Embedding real culture change and managing talent risk
- Regulatory reporting: Challenges for markets and for regulators
- Global regulatory cooperation under threat: Tension over US Bank capital proposals
- Moving on - Does the industry get it?
- More effective risk culture in banking
- New pressure on Investment
- Management - Regulating remuneration
- The hard side of soft controls - The 7 elements of building a foundation of trust from the inside out
- Putting the customer first - For real
- The conduct agenda and its impact on the product lifecycle
Click here to read article.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.