- Equity Market Information Services (EMIS) : this is an on-line service providing real-time and historic share prices, dividends and earnings, values and volumes , sector indices and historic unit trust prices. A graphic facility of specific share data is also available.
- Tricklefeed : this JSE real-time price facility provides equity prices as they are traded on the JET System.
- Equity Data Dissemination Service : this service provides end of day equity prices, with market snapshots available at 13:00 and 16:00. The statistics cover daily equity bids, offers and closing prices, daily indices indicators, volumes and values traded, equity dividends and earnings and daily top twenty equities by volume and value. The data can be accessed via various media.
- Portfolio : provides corporate users with a management tool for holding and calculating own client's portfolios of shares, bonds and other instruments. Positions are updated on-line. Various reports can be generated including valuation statements reflecting share values, dividends and earnings yields. The modelling facility handles equities, unit trusts, bonds and unlisted securities and assets.
- Administration of securities
- General investment planning
- Research and investment advice
- Money-broking transactions
- Equity, Krugerrand and Bond trading
- Futures and options trading
- Corporate finance
- Dealings in money market instruments
FURTHER INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED FROM
Internet : http://www.jse.co.za Johannesburg Stock Exchange * Public Relations Department 17 Diagonal Street * Johannesburg 2001 * Telephone 27 11 377 2200 P O Box 1174 * Johannesburg 2000 * Telefax 27 11 834 7402