- JSE Annual Report
- A Guide to the JSE
- The Mechanics of Investment on the JSE for Foreign Investors
- The JSE and You - How to Buy and Sell Shares
- The JSE and You - The Development Capital Market
- The JSE and You - The Venture Capital Market
- The JSE and You - The Financial Redevelopment Sector
- Understanding the JSE Actuaries Indices
- JSE Main Indices Graph
- Listing and Equity Markets Quarterly Report
- An Investors Guide to the Restructured Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Trading at the JSE - A New Era. The Johannesburg Equities Trading System
- A Career on the JSE
- Membership of the JSE and S A Institute of Stockbrokers
- Member Firms
THE FOLLOWING PUBLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE JSE AT THE PRICES INDICATED:
- JSE Monthly Bulletin - information covers securities, the JSE actuaries indices movements and constituents as well as various market statistics.
R22,00 per copy (local) R60.00 per copy (overseas) (Subscription prices available on request)
- Handbooks - complete reference on all companies listed on the JSE.
JSE Handbook: Published in February and August by Flesch Financial Publications. R32,00 per copy ( local) R131,00 per copy (overseas) Stock Exchange Handbook: Published in June and December by Profile Media. R39,40 per copy (local) R138,90 per copy(overseas)
- JSE Manual (price not available at time of print)
- Common Sense About Company Reports, R20,00
- Taking Stock - The JSE, the first 100 years, R20,00
- On 'Change Through the Years, R10,00
JSE RULES AND RELATED LEGISLATION
A looseleaf publication incorporating the rules and directives of the JSE. The work also contains the JSE Constitution and Guarantee Fund Rules as well as the Constitution and by-laws of the South African Institute of Stockbrokers. A legislative section contains the text of the Stock Exchanges Control Act and the Regulations thereunder as well as the Marketable Securities Tax Act. This publication is available direct from Butterworths Publishers (Pty) Ltd; P O Box 4, Maryville, 4058; Tel : (031) 268 3111; Fax : (031) 268 3110.
JSE LISTINGS REQUIREMENTS
A looseleaf publication incorporating the requirements for listing on the JSE. This publications is also available direct from Butterworth Publishers at the above address.
FURTHER INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED FROM
Internet : http://www.jse.co.za Johannesburg Stock Exchange * Public Relations Department 17 Diagonal Street * Johannesburg 2001 * Telephone 27 11 377 2200 P O Box 1174 * Johannesburg 2000 * Telefax 27 11 834 7402