In this edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- Michael Jordan: "Qiao Dan" is me!
- Statutory Damages for Trade Mark Infringement and/or Under the Anti-Unfair Competition Law (AUCL): A New Normal?
Patents – Hong Kong
- Interlocutory Injunctions - Inordinate Delay can be Damaging
Patents – China
- GPNE vs. Apple: A Tale of 129 Million Dollars
Data Privacy – Hong Kong
- Do Not Disturb! Convictions for Breach of the Direct Marketing Restrictions and Unsolicited Electronic Messages Ordinance
- IoT (I Own Thee): Hong Kong Releases Results of Study on Wearable Technology Devices
Technology – China
- China Launches Internet App Store Registration Program
To view the full article please click here.
Originally published First Quarter 2017
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2016. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.