1. Summary of all sub-judice or pending proceedings (civil-law, employment-law or administrative-law proceedings) and arbitration proceedings, both as defendant or plaintiff, as well as official investigations and proceedings (with the exception of debts occurring in the normal course of business)
2. Summary of all penal and regulatory offences against the company and executive bodies or employees insofar as they concern the company 3. Competition bans
4. Statement on whether there is any inherent pollution on the company sites or any suspicions of any inherent pollution (including asbestos); details of the rectification measures taken if appropriate
5. Contractual ruling in respect of the liability for inherent pollution, particularly in contracts with the Treuhandanstalt
6. Exemption and guarantee obligations under the Environment Liability Law (=A7 19 (Cover Provisions)
8. The name, telephone number and address of all waste removal companies which operate on behalf of the company (including waste water and dangerous waste, etc.)
9. Summary of all product liability cases or recall campaigns relating to products which are still being sold by the company
10. Details of quality assurance and quality control systems if appropriate
11. Financial situation of the selling shareholders on account of the liability under =A7 419 of the German Civil Code (BGB) concerning negative assurances and other security measures
12. Non-insured risks; under-insurances; performance of obligations under insurance agreements; pending notice of termination or premium increase by the insurance company
13. Repayment obligations for subsidies or grants received
14. Facts or circumstances which will have an adverse effect in the profits of the current year in excess of ........ %
15. Planned, commenced or resolved capital investments; internal reports and forecasts on the course of business as well as all predictions on future budgets and business plans
16. Press releases of the company and its subsidiaries during the last three years
For further information please contact Dr Erich Michel, Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange, Freiherr-Vom-Stein-Strasse 24-26, Frankfurt am Maim 60323, Frankfurt, Germany- Tel: +496 997 1300, Fax: +496 997 130100.
You may also wish to read through related Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange. You can view the entire archive via the Internet on Business Monitor Online (http://www.businessmonitor.co.uk), or via your online provider by entering "Wessing Berenberg-Gossler Zimmermann Lange" and "Business Monitor" as a free text search.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
To print this article, all you need is to be registered on Mondaq.com.
Click to Login as an existing user or Register so you can print this article.
By 27 December 2016, the Croatian Parliament needs to implement the Directive 2014/104/EU on antitrust damages actions, which is expected to streamline the procedure for private individuals and businesses to sue for damages...
The European Commission recently published its preliminary report on the E-commerce Sector Inquiry, identifying potential competition concerns in cross-border e-commerce of digital content and consumer goods.
The German government has recently published a bill that would significantly amend the criteria for determining whether an M&A transaction is subject to German merger control.
Some comments from our readers… “The articles are extremely timely and highly applicable” “I often find critical information not available elsewhere” “As in-house counsel, Mondaq’s service is of great value”
Register for Access and our Free Biweekly Alert for
This service is completely free. Access 250,000 archived articles from 100+ countries and get a personalised email twice a week covering developments (and yes, our lawyers like to think you’ve read our Disclaimer).