Public meetings on the proposed Enhanced Marine Parks System are being held this month in all districts on Grand Cayman. The schedule is as follows:
- West Bay: John A. Cumber Primary School Hall, Tuesday, 15 September, at 7pm
- George Town: Town Hall, Wednesday, 16 September, at 7pm.
- Bodden Town Primary School Hall on Wednesday, 23 September, at 7pm
- North Side Civic Centre on Thursday, 24 September, from 8pm
- East End Civic Centre serves on Monday, 21 September, at 8pm
Details of meetings for Cayman Brac and Little Cayman will be announced soon.
For more information of the proposed Enhanced Marine Parks System, visit http://www.doe.ky/marine/marine-parks-review/ . To submit an opinion about the proposals, email ConservationCouncil@gov.ky . General queries can be directed to email@example.com.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, 4 December.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.