Welcome to the June 2018 edition of the Holman Webb Health Law Bulletin.
This Health Law Bulletin discusses issues such as:
- Corporate and Clinical Governance for the health and aged care sectors;
- Aged care quality reforms;
- Exclusion zones for reproductive health facilities;
- Recent cases such as Sparks v Hobson, Gray v Hobson  NSWCA 29; and
- Updates to the National police check application process.
Please click here to read the June 2018 edition.
We trust that this edition of the Health Law Bulletin brings to you articles of relevance to the sector.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.