Join us for a webinar discussion of how energy industry participants can capitalize upon changes impacting the industry, including:
- how assets (e.g., reservoirs, pipelines, gas-fired generation) previously dedicated to traditional hydrocarbon use are being used as a springboard for substantially lower carbon-intensity use;
- how recent legislation such as significant incentives under the Inflation Reduction Act will benefit market players and shape the transition;
- how innovation such as green hydrogen and carbon capture technologies will play a part; and
- the legal pitfalls and opportunities presented by these changes and financial difficulties.
- Segment One: Freeing Incumbent Energy Production, Generation, Storage and Transport Assets from Existing Restrictions – Practical Steps to Prepare for Repurposing and Remediation
- Segment Two: Legal, Contractual and Commercial Hurdles for New Services on Legacy Assets – Repurposing for Hydrogen and CCUS
- Segment Three: Stranded Assets
- Segment Four: Reporting, Disclosures and Messaging
- Segment Five: The Inflation Reduction Act and Related Avenues for Public Support
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.