Our first Alumni Newsletter of the year comes at a time of renewed hope and optimism. Spring has sprung! And we have a lot of exciting news to share with you about Kramer Levin in the first few months of 2021, including our partner and special counsel promotions, the arrival of our first-year associates, the return of Barry Berke from his service as chief impeachment counsel in the second impeachment of former president Donald Trump, important pro bono and community-focused work that our lawyers and alumni are doing, and many honors and accolades bestowed upon the firm, our lawyers and alumni. We hope you enjoy the read.
Click above or below for the newsletter.
In This Issue:
- Kramer Levin Promotions
- Welcome to Our First Years!
- Kramer Levin Proudly Welcomes Barry Berke Back to the Firm Following His Service as Chief Impeachment Counsel
- Alumni Spotlight
- Be Well@KL Initiatives
- Celebrating the Lunar New Year: Year of the Ox
- Pro Bono Updates
- Kramer Levin Closes Lease for Universal Hip Hop Museum
- Recent Awards/Recognitions
- CLE and Resource Training
View Alumni News: Q1 2021.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.