Hosted by Pryor Cashman
7 Times Square
Broadway btw 41st and 42nd Streets
New York, NY
June 20-21, 2018
In partnership with LifeSci NYC, Pryor Cashman will host a two-day financial planning event for emergent life sciences ventures pursuing professional investment including:
- Angel investors
- Seed funds
- Corporate strategic investment
- Corporate venture investment
"Preparing for a Financing, Due Diligence and More" will be delivered by panelists, including Pryor Cashman partners Stephen Goodman and Eric Hellige, intimately involved in early-stage financing. Attendees will hear from local experts, including active investors, analysts with responsibility for conducting due diligence, consultants to investors, and legal counsel engaged to represent corporations in negotiations and IP reviews.
Come to this workshop to learn:
- What you can do to prepare for due diligence now, before you pitch investors;
- What expertise you should have on your team to move due diligence forward;
- How many resources you can expect to devote to preparing for a financing event;
- Timelines for concluding financing; and
- The various due diligence checklists used by different types of investors.
For more information on the event, or to register, please visit here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.