On May 5, 2021, the U.S. Department of Commerce published a notice initiating new administrative reviews for antidumping duty (AD) and countervailing duty (CVD) orders with March anniversary dates. Listed below are the countries and products named in the notice:
- Certain Uncoated Paper (A-351-842)
- Certain Uncoated Paper (A-471-807)
- Circular Welded Carbon Steel Pipes and Tubes (A-549-502)
- Certain Amorphous Silica Fabric (A-570-038/C-570-039)
- Glycine (A-570-836)
- Truck and Bus Tires (A-570-040)
- Certain Softwood Lumber Products (C-122-858)
- Fine Denier Polyester Staple Fiber (C-533-876)
- Circular Welded Carbon Steel Pipes and Tubes (C-489-502)
Husch Blackwell's International Trade and Supply Chain team has extensive experience in these types of proceedings and encourages those who believe they may be affected to contact us.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.