This regular alert covers key regulatory EU developments related to the COVID-19 situation. It does not purport to provide an exhaustive overview of developments and contains no analysis or opinion.
LATEST KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Competition & State Aid
- Use of EU COVID-19 recovery funds to roll out very high capacity telecoms networks must adhere to State aid rules
- EU approves new and amended Member State measures to support the economy
Trade / Export Controls
- European Parliament International Trade Committee discussion on Communication on Trade Policy Review, including COVID-19 concerns
- European Commission consults on emergency contingency plan to ensure food supply during times of crisis, including assessing the role of trade
Medicines, Medical Devices, and Personal Protective Equipment
- EMA publishes Reflection Paper on regulatory requirements for vaccines against variants of SARS-CoV-2
- European Commission launches Structured Dialogue on security of medicines supply
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
- European Commission to propose an EU-wide digital COVID-19 vaccination passport
To view the full article please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.