Holland & Knight Health Dose is an in-depth weekly dose of legislative and regulatory insights to keep stakeholders abreast of happenings in Washington, D.C., impacting the health sector.
This week's topics include:
- Congress Back in Session, Organizing Efforts Continue
- Debt Limit Discussions Ramp Up
- Senate Hopefuls Announce Campaign for Upper Chamber
- House Oversight Committee to Hold First Hearing on COVID-19 Relief Programs
- Energy and Commerce Democrats Put Pressure on NIH, FDA to Report on Clinical Trials
- CMS Announces Accountable Care Update
- Innovation Center Drug Pricing Report
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.